Omni-channel marketer devoted to providing signature customer experiences. Expertise in bridging the gap between logic and emotion, and physical and digital. I wear many hats and enjoy cross-team collaboration. My mission is to increase brand equity at every touchpoint, in both, subtle and bold ways.
PPC Performance Strategist
June 2017 – Present
Build and manage 85+ clients’ digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Online Display, and Facebook Ads) with monthly budgets of $800 – $4,000.
• Optimize campaigns to achieve the best CTR, CPC, and ROAS as possible. 80% of client base consistently exceeding monthly conversion goals. Use data visualization to present results and strategy using Excel.
• Conduct training webinars for clients on all-in-one marketing automation software, including: e-mail campaigns, SMS marketing, point-of-sale systems, online appointment scheduling, and social media management.
• Recognized by clients, peers, and management, awarded Employee of the Month and Department MVP.
Senior Digital Web Consultant
August 2016 – May 2017
Provided website design and copywriting for more than 100 clients. Team lead to a department of more than 60 website consultants.
• Saved approximately $10,000 monthly revenue by winning back trust and providing a stellar client experience.
• Assisted in reducing team turnaround time by 50% through mentoring on web design and copywriting coaching.
Digital Support Supervisor
May 2015 – July 2016
Managed blended team of 10 Website Maintenance Specialists, 5 Digital Reporting Admins, and 1 Custom Website Developer.
• Blended 5 departments into 1 team while assisting in relocating operations from California to Texas.
• Coached team to improve phone queue service level from 85% to 98%, with an average of 400 calls/month.
• Used data visualization to create custom reporting for executive leadership on a weekly basis.
• Collaborated with Training department on curriculum writing for Website Maintenance job aids and training materials.
Digital Social Media Specialist
May 2012 – May 2015
Provided inbound phone and e-mail support for clients’ and sales partners’ website and social media concerns.
• Established over 4,000 businesses’ Facebook presence, including content creation, graphic design, and social media post scheduling.
• Worked with URL Management department on a brief special project to assist 100+ clients with domain support and DNS updates for 3rd party hosts.
• Collaborated with Training department on curriculum writing for Social Media team job aids and training materials.
• Awarded Employee of the Month followed by Employee of the Quarter, recognized for productivity and responsibility.
January 2011 – February 2015
I wrote unique, high quality, well-researched content for websites and blogs. This experience gave me a solid understanding of self-hosted WordPress, SEO, and Google Analytics. My writing subjects included: personal finance, relationships, health and wellness, technology, business, social media, education, breaking news. Some of the websites I contributed for was BlackandMarriedWithKids.com, UrbanIntellectuals.com, StupidCents.com, and YoungFinances.com.
Social Media Coordinator
April 2010 – January 2011
As an integral member of the Search team, I drove over 100,000 unique visits to our blogs in 8 months using social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and Tumblr. I was able to foster partnerships with other personal finance bloggers that included the exchange of written or multimedia content.